Uptima Group Principals represent over 80 years of world-wide experience identifying and engaging some of the most difficult people to locate in the world. Uptima Group and our consortium partners provide global coverage in 31 countries, with 56 offices, and over 300 consultants, all supported by a team of researchers experienced in accessing information from the global marketplace to assist in identifying and evaluating top-notch talent for our clients.
We supplement our search expertise with a proven, proprietary candidate assessment system called SmartFit which is holistic and customizable to each client’s requirements.
One of Uptima’s clients, with offices in Edgewater, MD is seeking Full Time Senior Data Analyst to provide off and on sight support.
Our client is a driven, data-hungry management consulting firm providing industry-leading analytic power to healthcare, government and business. They have a vibrant culture of innovation that brings results-driven, cutting edge analytic thought to every project. Our client will give you the opportunity to work with experienced Data Analysts and Consultants solving some of the Government’s largest challenges. You will have the chance to work within a small, rapidly growing company where everyone has the opportunity to help shape the future of our firm.
The Primary Responsibilities
• Work closely with clients to analyze workflow and administrative healthcare data
• Produce metrics reports to communicate analysis results
• Verbally communicate analysis results to organizational leadership
• Understand and prioritize multiple work assignments with strict deadlines
What You Need to Bring to the Table
• Experience with other data analysis/visualization tools including R, Python, and VBA
• Experience applying statistical methods to real world problems
• Demonstrated knowledge of medical coding practices and processes
• Demonstrated knowledge of clinical processes within the Military Health System
• Demonstrated knowledge performance business case and investment analyses
• Demonstrated proficiency with MS Access and MS Excel
• Demonstrated ability to formulate and complete complex analyses
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong, demonstrated communication skills
• Must be eligible for a Secret clearance
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree required; preferred majors include: Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or Computer Science
• 3+ years of experience working with Military Health Systems data including; MHS Mart (M2), MDR, ALTHA, Essentris, CHCS, or similar
The compensation package for this position includes benefits. The details of those benefits will be discussed during the screening process for this position.