Uptima Group Principals represent over 80 years of world-wide experience identifying and engaging some of the most difficult people to locate in the world. Uptima Group and our consortium partners provide global coverage in 31 countries, with 56 offices, and over 300 consultants, all supported by a team of researchers experienced in accessing information from the global marketplace to assist in identifying and evaluating top-notch talent for our clients.
We supplement our search expertise with a proven, proprietary candidate assessment system called SmartFit which is holistic and customizable to each client’s requirements.
One of Uptima’s clients, with offices in Edgewater, MD is seeking Full Time Consultant to provide off-site support.
Our client is a driven, data-hungry management consulting firm providing industry-leading analytic power to health care, government, and business. They have a vibrant culture of innovation that brings results-driven, cutting edge analytic thought to each of their projects. This client will give you the opportunity to work with experienced Data Analysts and Consultants solving some of the Government’s largest challenges. The candidate that fits this role will have the chance to work within a small, rapidly growing company where everyone has the opportunity to help shape the future of the firm.
• Operate at the front lines of the Federal health care system and communicate meaningful health care delivery system re-design efforts to front line providers
• Provide guidance to executive stakeholders within the government health care system
• Responsible for preparation and tracking of project plans from inception to completion
• Serve as a direct interface between program staff, government leadership and federal health care employees
What You Need to Bring to the Table
• Master’s Degree preferred (MBA/MPH/MS, etc)
• Four years experience in health care policy, operations, strategy, and/or consulting with academic, federal, and/or industry organizations
• Ability to take a team-based approach in applying evidence and generating new solutions to strategic challenges
• Identify, assess, and develop short, medium, and long-term solutions to organizational needs
• Demonstrated expertise in evaluative clinical sciences and/or health care delivery
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Ability to travel up to 25%
• Strong, demonstrated communication skills
• Strong, demonstrated quantitative skills
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications
• Self-starter with the ability to work within a team environment
• Excellent organizational skills
The compensation package for this position includes benefits. The details of those benefits will be discussed during the screening process for this position.