Uptima Group Principals represent over 80 years of world-wide experience identifying and engaging some of the most difficult people to locate in the world. Uptima Group and our consortium partners provide global coverage in 31 countries, with 56 offices, and over 300 consultants, all supported by a team of researchers experienced in accessing information from the global marketplace to assist in identifying and evaluating top-notch talent for our clients.
One of Uptima’s clients, with offices in Alexandria, VA is seeking a Full Time Senior Active Directory Subject Matter Expert to provide on and off sight support.
The Primary Responsibilities
• Location: Must be willing to work between two locations, 30% of time Old Town Alexandria and 70% of the time in Chantilly, VA.
• Manage large-scale, complex, strategic proposals to government clients across defense, intelligence, and civilian sectors.
• Lead the development of a proposal or major proposal volumes or sections and serve as team leader to coordinate numerous proposal efforts simultaneously.
• Oversee internal proposal team resources to ensure appropriate response to RFPs and timely submission of proposals and additional information requests.
• Lead the planning and implementation of proposals or proposal volumes and interface regularly with senior management and executive leadership.
• Provide advice and counsel to the organization the in area of expertise and play a role in overall functional strategic planning.
• Work on issues that impact design or selling success or address future concepts, products, or technologies.
• Exercise wide latitude in determining objectives and approaches to address critical proposal requirements.
• Facilitate multiple work-stream proposal strategy sessions with a combination of operational, business development, and teammate staff to document a conceptual strategy into usable proposal artifacts and assess the degree to which the approach is compelling or convincing.
• Manage the activities of proposal volume leads and numerous section authors to produce high quality, winning proposals while meeting stringent schedule requirements.
• Collaborate and work closely with capture managers to ensure the effective integration of win strategies, themes, and discriminators into proposal responses. • Must have strong writing and editing skills.
• Ability to mulit-task, workload balance and a strong work ethic are critical to success in this position.
• Ability to craft RFP responses through interviews with technical SMEs.
What You Need to Bring to the Table
• 10+ years of experience with proposal management
• 10+ years of experience with Intelligence Community, DoD and Civil markets
• Experience with leading and managing large, multi-contractor proposal development teams
• Experience with Shipley or equivalent proposal development processes
• Ability to interact with staff at all level in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to manage more than one proposal effort at a time
• Ability to leverage organizational, analytical, and management expertise
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing in order to meet RFP requirements
• Strong coordination and organizational skills for managing milestone timelines
• Top Secret Security Clearance
Education and Experience Requirements
• BA or BS degree
• Ability to lead discussions with senior management regarding proposal strategy and development progress.
• Ability to lead capture strategy sessions to include black hats, win theme and discovery sessions.
• Ability to interact regularly with senior management or executive levels on several functional areas, division, or customer matters